Monday, July 18, 2011

B90D:Day 8 - Leviticus 1-14:32

Leviticus, not my favorite book in the Bible, but it reminds me of God's orderliness.

S:  Moses said to Aaron, "This is what God meant when he said, To the one who comes near me, I will show myself holy; Before all the people, I will show my glory." Aaron was silent. (Leviticus 10:3 MSG)

O:  I love this. To those who come near, God shows himself holy, and He will show His Glory. How amazing!  All we have to do is move near to God, and he will overwhelm us with his holiness and glory!

A:  How often do I expect God to move when I should be moving near to him to experience his holiness and glory?  Far too often, I think. 

P:  God, remind me of this verse.  Remind me that I simply need to move near to you to experience what I am seeking.  Thank you for revealing yourself to people like me.  Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment